Installing the Bell Wi-Fi app
The Bell Wi-Fi app is available to all customers with our Home Hub 2000, Home Hub 3000 or Home Hub 4000 modems. The app is free to download on Apple or Android smartphones. It requires Apple iOS 9.1 or higher, or Android OS 4.1 or higher.
To get the app:
- Search for Bell Wi-Fi in the app store for your mobile device.
- Download and install the app.
- Log in to the app one of two ways:
- Best – Log in with your MyBell username and password. This gives you access to all features of the app and lets you log in without having to be connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Easiest – Automatically log in to the app when you are connected to your home Wi-Fi network. This will limit your access to features like setting Internet blocks or accessing user profiles.