If your Bell Streamer is not displaying video, check all connections and inputs. If the problem persists, try manually restarting the Streamer.
- Check the video input and power
- Check the HDMI cable between the Bell Streamer and the TV. Make sure the cable is not damaged and that it is correctly connected.
- Check the USB connection between the Bell Streamer and the power adapter and cable supplied by Bell. Ensure all connections are solid and plugged into an AC power outlet.
- Make sure that the power cable is NOT plugged into a USB port on the TV. These ports do not supply sufficient power to the Bell Streamer.
- Ensure the remote control has fresh batteries and that the red light appears on the remote control when any button is pressed. Also ensure the remote is paired.
- If the light is red on the side of the Streamer, press the power and/or OK button on the Bell Streamer’s remote to wake the device.
- Ensure the TV is set to the appropriate input for the Bell Streamer. Using your TV’s remote control, press the Input key (sometimes called TV/Video or Source) repeatedly to cycle through all the inputs of your TV.
- Manually restart the Bell Streamer
- Unplug the power supply from the Bell Streamer.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power supply.
- If the red or green light appear, check the video input and power again as described above.
If you’re not able to resolve the issue following these steps, please contact us.