Setting up NumberShare on your Apple Watch Series 3 and higher
Apple offers more information on setting up cellular setting up cellular on your Apple Watch.
To use the Apple Watch Series 3 and higher (GPS + Cellular version), you need an iPhone 6 or later with the latest version of iOS.
To use the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS version) or earlier models of Apple Watch, you need an iPhone 5s or later with the latest version of iOS.
Note: make sure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network and has Bluetooth switched on.
Learn how to set up NumberShare on your Apple Watch
With Apple Watch Series 4 and higher (GPS + Cellular), you also have the option to set up a Smartwatch Standalone plan, which provides the Apple Watch with its own dedicated phone number.
Learn more about Smartwatch Standalone plans (Apple’s Family Setup)
You can activate NumberShare on a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch with LTE connectivity.
By pairing your Samsung smartwatch and Samsung smartphone with NumberShare, you can make calls, send messages and stay connected with just your watch – even when you’re away from your phone.
What you need :
- A Samsung Galaxy Watch, Watch Active2, Watch4, Watch4 Classic or higher with LTE connectivity (updated to the latest software).
- A Bell Mobility postpaid plan with data (consumer or small business).
- A Samsung Galaxy smartphone: S7/7+ or higher, Note8 or higher, A8/A5/J3 or higher operating on Android 6.0 or higher.
- A MyBell profile associated with the primary phone number. Register for MyBell if you haven’t already done so.
Samsung smartwatches with LTE connectivity have an eSIM (a built-in SIM card), so you don’t need a separate SIM card.
Setting up a NumberShare plan :
- Ensure your smartwatch is charged and powered on.
- If necessary, tap the display to begin.
- Ensure the desired language is selected .
- On your smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch Start.
- Touch Samsung Galaxy Watch, if prompted.
- Confirm that the number displayed on both your smartphone and watch match, then tap Confirm (on both devices, if prompted).
- Follow the app instructions, review the terms and conditions, and touch Continue.
- If requested, either sign in or skip Samsung account setup.
- Turn the available notifications on or off as desired and then touch Continue.
- Choose the SIM (or phone number) you want to activate your smartwatch on.
- Log in to MyBell. Select your NumberShare plan and touch Continue, if prompted.
- Review your plan and billing details and touch Submit.
- Follow the prompts until your watch completes the activation on Bell’s network and touch Done.
- After the pairing and activation is completed, make sure your watch has the latest software:
- On your smartphone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch Watch Settings.
- Touch Watch software update.
- Touch Download and install.
For additional help and information about Samsung smartwatches, visit the Samsung support site.