Using Download and Go
With Download and Go, you can use the Fibe TV App to download on-demand shows and movies to your mobile phone or tablet and watch them offline, without being connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- You must be subscribed to the channel to be able to download its content (e.g., a Crave subscription is required to download Crave content).
- This feature is compatible with Apple (operating system version 10.0 or higher) or Android (operating system version 5.0 or higher) smartphones and tablets.
Things to note:
- You can download up to 10 shows or movies per account.
- The same content can be downloaded on multiple devices.
- Downloads expire between 48 hours to 30 days after downloading. You will be notified how much time you have left to enjoy your download in the app.
- You can re-downloaded content once it expires, as long it’s still available in the On Demand section of the app.
- You can only download shows while you’re in Canada. Select programming needs to be downloaded while you’re at home and connected to your Bell Wi-Fi. Once downloaded, you can watch the shows offline from anywhere.
- If you don’t have enough space to download content, you can:
- Delete older downloads or other files on your device.
- Download to an external SD card (Android only).
- Reduce the download quality within the app settings.