You can change your Bell Mobility monthly or Prepaid plan in MyBell. Follow the on-screen instructions to browse options and change your plan. You’ll also be able to review and change your features.
If you receive an error message while changing your plan, please contact us.
Important information about rate plan changes
- Plan changes will take effect immediately.
- To complete the change, you must have a sufficient balance on your account for the new plan.
- The rate plan change will take effect on your next billing date. Until then, your current rate plan and included features remain in effect.
- You cannot change your rate plan while a hardware upgrade request is in progress. Once you activate your new device, you can change your plan.
- You cannot change from a monthly plan to a prepaid plan and vice versa.
- If you're currently on a rate plan that's been discontinued, you won't be able to get it back once you change it.
- When your contract expires, you don't have to do anything. You can keep your current rate plan as long as it's still in our billing system.
Looking to upgrade your phone?
Visit MyBell to see if you’re eligible for a hardware upgrade.