Customize your Fibe TV service by creating a simplified program listing that contains only the channels you watch often.
There are two ways to get started:
Method 1: via Viewing Options
- While watching live TV or viewing the GUIDE, press ENTER on your remote control.
- Select Change favourites > Set up a new list.
Method 2: via MENU
- Press MENU on your remote control.
- Select Settings > Menu and guide.
- Select Customize favourite channels > Set up a new list.
Now, create your list:
- Type a name for your new favourite channels list > Continue.
- Scroll to desired channels or enter the channel number.
- Press SELECT to add or remove channels from the list.
- When you’re finished adding channels, scroll to and select Save.