You can pause your recordings should you want to, for example, when you’re hosting a backyard party.
- A Bell Smart Home video services subscription
- A computer with the latest version of Adobe Flash
- A compatible smartphone with the Bell Smart Home app:
To pause and resume a recording schedule from a computer:
- Visit bell.ca/Smart-Home
- Click Account login.
- Select Bell Smart Home.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Recording schedules..
- 7. Click the switch to the right of the recording schedule you wish to pause or resume (blue is on, grey is off).
To pause and resume a recording schedule in the app:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app.
- Touch the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Touch the Video button on the menu bar.
- Touch the cogwheel (gear icon) on the top right.
- Touch the Pause/Resume recording schedules button to bring up the list of your recording schedules.
- Touch (NOT drag) the switch next to the recording schedule you wish to pause/resume (red is on, grey is off).