You can use your Apple Watch to view and control your Bell Smart Home service.
- Apple Watch
- Bell Smart Home app
- A subscription to one of the following Bell Smart Home packages:
- Video and Automation
Note: Apple Watch functionality is not available with the Bell Smart Home Starter package.
Important : You must be logged in to the Bell Smart Home app on your phone to use the app on your Apple Watch.
The Bell Smart Home app for Apple Watch includes features like:
- Arm or disarm the system
- Send Scene commands
- Control locks
- Control garage doors
- Control thermostats
- Control lights
- Glance view for a quick overview of the system's status
- Actionable notifications that allow you to respond to certain notifications directly from Apple Watch
How to set up Bell Smart Home on your Apple Watch
When you first set up your Apple Watch, you will have the option to automatically add all available Apple Watch apps already on your iPhone, or you can manage which ones you install manually via the Apple Watch app.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Touch My Watch to access the settings section.
- Scroll down to the list of apps on your iPhone that are compatible with Apple Watch.
- Touch the Install button on Smart Home app to add to Apple Watch.
- Once the Smart Home app is installed, it will be listed in the Installed on Apple Watch section.
- Touch the Smart Home app and toggle Show App on Apple Watch to the ON position.
On Apple Watch, you will see a message prompting you to install the app. Select Yes.