Printing an email:
There are two ways to print an email message.
- Within the email message, select the menu icon at the top right of the message and then select Print email.
- Or, while in your Inbox, check the box beside the message(s) you want to print. Select More on the toolbar and then select Print email.
Replying to an email:
- Open the message you want to reply to.
- In the toolbar, select either
- Reply to reply only to the sender, or Reply All to reply to everyone who received the message (including the sender).
- Or, right click anywhere in the message and select Reply or Reply All from the menu that appears.
- Type your reply. If you want to attach any files to your message, select Attach in the toolbar.
- Select Send when you’re ready to send the message or Save to save it and send it later.
Adding an attachment to an email:
- On the Mail tab, select Compose.
- Drag and drop files from your computer to anywhere on the compose screen. Or, select Attach files.