Setting up an Extension Mailbox
With extension mailboxes, you can have up to 3 additional private voicemail boxes in addition to your host mailbox for different members of your household. Extensions can be added to your service free of charge by contacting us
- Dial *98 and enter your password.
- Respond to the voice prompts by pressing 4, 9.
- Enter the extension mailbox number (1, 2, or 3). The system will assign a password, which you can keep or change by following the voice prompts.
- Record the extension mailbox user name. Press #, #.
- Follow the prompts to select or record a greeting.
- Press * to exit.
Note: If necessary, record the main mailbox greeting, making sure to mention each user's name and mailbox number.