How to pair your wireless HD receiver to a Home Hub 4000 modem
- Verify that the wireless receiver is turned on and that the connection instructions are displayed on the TV.
- On your modem, press the down arrow and scroll down to Connect a Fibe TV receiver then press OK.
- Within 3 minutes, press the OK button on the front of your receiver. Wait up to 5 minutes for the receiver to connect. Once connected, your receiver will automatically restart.
Note: It is normal for the lights on the receiver to flicker while restarting.
- Youʼll receive a notification on the TV screen once the wireless HD receive is paired with the Home Hub 4000.
Once connected, your receiver will automatically restart once again.
- Wait up to 5 minutes for the Fibe TV activation screen to appear on your TV.