My Bell app: How to view my Bell Internet usage
- Launch the MyBell app on your device.
- If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network you will be logged in automatically to your Mobility services. If you do not see your other services you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. Touch the silhouette icon on the top right and select Log in to bring up the login screen.
- Touch Usage at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have multiple Bell Internet or Bell Mobility services, you will see an overview of usage for all your services. Touch Usage below your Bell Internet service.
If you do not have multiple services, skip to the next step.
- Your current usage will be displayed. Touch Show to see more details.
- Touch the billing period menu to see usage from previous months.
- Select the relevant usage period to view the details of that period.
- The details for the selected period are displayed, if available.