If a spam text message gets through to your Bell mobile phone, just forward the message to short code SPAM (7726).
Here are some ways to help yourself:
- To stop getting alerts, reply to the unwanted text message with the word STOP.
- Block the number from your phone.
Bell’s communications to its customers will never:
- Request personal information, such as passwords, PINs, banking or credit card information (unless we are responding to an initial telephone inquiry that you made ).
- Include links to virus removal tools. Instead, we will direct you to support.bell.ca/Internet.
- Include attachments like executable (.exe) files, password-protected zip files or ISO files.
If we identify that your account has been compromised, we may recommend that you reset your password.