Chromecast is built into the Bell Streamer. It allows you to cast content from your favourite mobile app to your big screen.
Change the device name
To prepare your Bell Streamer for casting you can either give it a name you will recognize or just use the default name (Bell Streamer).
To change the device name:
- With the Bell Streamer remote, navigate to the main menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Device section.
- Select Settings.
- If you see Setup your device name under suggestions, select it to change the name.
If you do not see the option, the default name has already been changed. To see your device name, select Device preferences > About > Device name.
Cast content to the Bell Streamer
Before you start, make sure that both your Bell Streamer and your mobile device are connected to the same Bell unlimited Internet service.
To cast content from your mobile device:
- Start playing content in your favourite app on your mobile device.
- Tap anywhere on the casting screen to have the Chromecast icon appear.
- Select the Chromecast icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Bell Streamer (or the name you gave it) from the list.