1. How to configure my mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell Mobility 4G network
Check for detailed instructions Detailed instructions for configuring your mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell HSPA network are available for...
2. Will my mobile phone or smartphone work on the Bell network?
Bring your mobile phone or smartphone to Bell Mobility.
3. How to protect my mobile phone with Smart/Phone Care
Premium plan The Smart/Phone Care Premium plan covers your mobile phone or smartphone for: defects in parts and workmanship beyond the...
4. How do I activate my mobile phone or my SIM card?
To activate your Bell SIM card, please visit a Bell Mobility store or authorized dealer.
5. How to set up my BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
Use BlackBerry Internet Service to set up and manage email accounts on your BlackBerry smartphone.
6. What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling to the U.S.?
Bell and its partners provide you with a vast wireless coverage area in the United States. Learn about your voice, text messaging and data options.
7. How to uninstall apps on my Samsung Galaxy Note
You can uninstall downloaded applications to free up space and memory on the Samsung Galaxy Note.
8. How to set up the screen lock on my Samsung Galaxy S III
You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby.
9. How to connect your Mobility device to a Wi-Fi network
How to connect your Mobility device to a Wi-Fi network
10. How to block or unblock my mobile phone number when making an outgoing call
You can prevent your mobile phone number from appearing on caller ID screens. Learn how to block (or display) your mobile number.