1. How to perform a hard reset when my Apple iPhone 5 is unresponsive
If the Apple iPhone 5 becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to a factory default state.
Important: A hard reset will delete your data, apps and settings.
2. How to turn on/off data roaming and data services on my Apple iPhone 5
When travelling outside of Canada, youʼll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your Apple iPhone 5 has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you donʼt need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Apple iPhone 5 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
Before you go, visit bell.ca/travel to see roaming rates, travel add-ons and network coverage for your destination.
3. How to clear the cache/cookies on my Samsung Galaxy Tab
The cache stores files for the browser to use in order to make browsing web sites faster. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the Galaxy Tab. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
4. How to configure my mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell Mobility 4G network
Check for detailed instructions Detailed instructions for configuring your mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell HSPA network are available for...
5. How to turn data services and data roaming on/off on my Apple iPhone 4
When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Apple iPhone 4 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
6. Will my mobile phone or smartphone work on the Bell network?
Bring your mobile phone or smartphone to Bell Mobility.
7. How to protect my mobile phone with Smart/Phone Care
Premium plan The Smart/Phone Care Premium plan covers your mobile phone or smartphone for: defects in parts and workmanship beyond the...
8. How to insert a SIM card into my Apple iPhone 5
9. How to use my Apple iPhone 5 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
You can use your Apple iPhone 5 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
10. How to reset my BlackBerry Curve 9360 to the factory default settings
Follow these steps to safely reset and reboot your BlackBerry® smartphone.